An invite only breakfast networking for directors in the Engineering and Construction sectors at the iconic Delaunay in London.
An informal event for SME, typical headcount < 200, directors to meet and discuss highly specialised software, industry-leading technology, and digital solutions.
Topics are chosen by attendees ahead of the day. Last time out
- commercialising digital products
- Buildings information management and IoT
- machine learning and data science in industry
Hosted by Hugh Buxton and Robert Lange – CCQ Tech
- 8:00-8:30am – arrival + introductions, order from menu*, eat
- 8:30 – 9:25am – Roundtable and open discussion
- 9:30am – Close
Robert and Hugh have over 50 years combined commercial experience after graduating from Imperial College and Durham University respectively. They founded CCQ Tech 20 years ago specialising in mathematical and scientific software development, data and digital solutions.