An invite only breakfast networking for senior directors of the GeoPhysics, Renewables and Engineering sectors at the iconic Delaunay in London.
An informal event for 10x directors of SMEs (typical headcount 70-200) to meet and discuss highly specialised software and commercialising digital solutions.
Topics are chosen by attendees ahead of the day. Last time out
- ‘the war for scientific software talent’
- ‘running in-house software teams’
- ‘innovations in machine learning and data science’
- ‘meeting customer tech-demand’
Hosted by Hugh Buxton and Robert Lange – CCQ Tech
- 8:00-8:30am – arrival + introductions, order from menu*, eat
- 8:30 – 9:25am – Roundtable and open discussion
- 9:30am – Close
Robert and Hugh have over 50 years combined commercial experience after graduating from Imperial College and Durham University respectively. They founded CCQ Tech 20 years ago specialising in mathematical and scientific software development, data and digital solutions.